Posted by Nick Sloan
Boulder, CO, US
Check out the full listing on our website: https://matter.xyz/jobs/ios
Matter is a small but growing startup. Our first product is an iOS app that pairs personal experience with universal neuroscience to help everyone understand what’s happening in their brain.
Our goal is to help people live healthier, happier, longer lives — for themselves and the people around them.
We’re a small, fully-remote team committed to doing our best work. For us this means balance. We work Monday through Thursday. In addition to every Friday, we offer 20 vacation days per year, plus the last week of December. Compensation includes stock options. The salary range for this full-time role is $140,000 to $180,000.
We’re all here to support and help each other, but you need to be able to work independently. Here are some of the things that you’ll be up to:
- Integration with Apple APIs, especially Core Data, Core Location, Contacts, and HealthKit
- Custom UI component implementations
- General iOS app and widget development
- Unit and UI testing
College degrees and certifications, numbers of years of experience, and prestigious accolades are not required. General life experience, expertise in your area, curiosity, and generosity with skills and knowledge are more important.
We’d love to hear about your experience with:
- iOS, Swift, SwiftUI, and UIKit
- Software development for other platforms (web, macOS, Windows, Android, etc.)
- Communication: written and verbal
Doing meaningful work shouldn’t come at the expense of building a meaningful life. At Matter, this means:
- Four-day work week: Monday through Thursday 20 vacation days of your choice, plus the last week in December off
- Remote-first work environment: work out of our Boulder, CO office, or wherever else
- Flexible hours, so long as you can accommodate meetings during ET working hours
- 100% of premium healthcare coverage for you and your dependents
How to Apply
Please log in or sign up to view this posting's application instructions.