DevSecOps Consultant III
Posted by Jon Zeolla
The Position: We’re looking for a DevSecOps Consultant focused on expanding their knowledge in the DevOps space, who has a passion for Security and is seeking the opportunity to consult with some of the most technologically diverse clients in the U.S. We offer competitive pay, regular training, unlimited PTO, Health, Dental, and Retirement programs.
Why Should You Apply
- You are a driven individual and prefer a people-focused, team-based environment that thrives on continuous development, continuous improvement, and constant communication.
- Your ideal organization allows for a remote-first workforce, as well as in-person activities for project focus work and team-building opportunities.
- You seek to be challenged in the Information Security field through direct community involvement, skills and capabilities improvement, and a proactive approach to security consultation.
- You are passionate about protecting the modern digital landscape being utilized in some of the highest risk environments, and ultimately, the people and data relying on the secure operation of technology.
- Experience in Information Security with a focus on protecting companies through building and implementing security programs and engineering systems to be robust and resistant to attack.
- Experience working with at least one of the major cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Experience working with git and related CI/CD tooling.
- Well-versed in the deployment and management of applications in cloud-native environments. Strong task management skills, problem-solving/critical thinking skills, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Use of code to programmatically perform job duties, such as to identify risks and automate the identification of and response to malicious actions, against application code and infrastructure automation such as Infrastructure as Code.
- Advise others of information security concepts using presentations, reports, examples, and visualizations.
- Create, develop, mature, and contribute to Seiso’s catalog of blue team services through product ownership and idea generation based on organizational goals.
- Continually research and learn new technologies and techniques through a mix of self-guided and formal training.
- Directly consult with, advise on, and assist with the secure implementation of client initiatives such as application delivery, infrastructure as code, containerization, identity and access management, and CI/CD pipelines.
- Work as part of Agile development teams to deliver end-to-end automation of deployment, monitoring, and infrastructure management.
- Applicant must have the ability to work with computers for extended periods of time.
- Seiso offers competitive benefits packages such as Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, a 401k with company match, and generous paid time-off and holidays.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.