Marketing PPC/SEC Manager
Posted by Yvette M.
Pittsburgh, PA or remote
Job Summary: Develops, optimizes, and executes search engine marketing plans and campaigns to ensure revenue, budget, ROI, and other business goals are met. Analyzes data and identifies trends in order to expand and optimize campaigns. Manages pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns.
● Plan, manage, and execute paid search/Pay per Click (PPC) campaigns, including but not limited to campaign development, organization, and day-to-day management.
● Responsible for ongoing optimization efforts to meet campaign objectives, including daily management of campaign budgets, conversion actions, bid management, keyword expansion, ad copy/creative testing, and landing page recommendations based on performance.
● Responsible for implementing tactical improvements to meet budget, ROI and CPA objectives.
● Development of tracking methods and reports to identify PPC performance (e.g. CPL, CTR & Conversion metrics) at the most granular level.
● Daily use of reporting, analytics, and trend tools, including but not limited to Google Analytics and Google Ads. Produce month-end performance reports, quarterly plans, and additional ad hoc analyses as required.
● Help develop other Paid Media/Display/Video campaigns and work together with Content and Creative teams.
This is NOT an entry-level job