Lead Software Engineer
Posted by Joshua Lang
FTE + Contractors
As a software manager/lead, you will be required to wear many hats. This position requires you to be a technical lead, and someone others can rely on. This includes code reviewing, development, customer service, and you will even be QA.
This position will be 60% Dev. combined with 40% lead roles and responsibilities. This is a critical role for our company and candidates will be positioned to heavily influence and steer the direction of the company into the future.
Working for a startup company, requires you to be a self-starter and team player. You are individually responsible for your own success, and the success of Mayvue Solutions.
Simply put – we are looking for great people to grow with!
Qualifications and Skills:
• 3+ years designing and developing software for production systems
• 3+ years of C# programming experience
• 3+ years of SQL Server/Oracle experience
• 3+ years of relational databases (SQL and/or Oracle preferred)
• Experience with Object Oriented programming, unit testing, and design patterns
• Demonstrated ability to stay contemporary with the rapid pace of technology advancement.
• Deep understanding and experience with all aspects of the software development life cycle, from design and development through release and support
• Ability to take ownership and accountability and escalate issues to the next level if necessary.
• Desire to constantly improve and become better and pushes the team to do the same
• Willingness to learn and continue to contribute to the team.