Junior Salesforce Administrator
Posted by Carnegie Learning Human Resources
Carnegie Learning Inc
WHAT WE SEEK
As the Junior Salesforce Administrator, you will be providing technical expertise to the CRM users and wider business, while also carrying out vital audits, project support and administrative duties. To succeed in this role you need to have strong communication skills, with at least one year’s Salesforce experience as a solo Admin or working as part of a wider team. This role will be working alongside our Salesforce Administrator, your work will involve the maintenance and management of Salesforce as you take charge of the data cleaning and enrichment processes. As Carnegie Learning continues to grow, you can expect there to be plenty of opportunities for personal development, as well as the opportunity to learn and provide support for the CPQ and Advanced Approvals modules as well as ServiceCloud, Marketing, and Omni Channel.
WHAT YOUR DAY WILL LOOK LIKE
- Providing technical support for all CRM users, managing support cases in order of urgency and escalating calls where needed.
- Basic Salesforce Administration (Data maintenance, dashboards, reports, fields, page layouts, etc).
- User Management
- User creation/deactivation
- User role / profile assignment
- Keeping up to date with Salesforce releases.
- Assist with implementing & testing all-new enhancements and add-ons from Salesforce releases as well as and custom internal enhancements.
- Create step by step user guides/manuals.
- Provide regular reporting to the Salesforce Administrator and the Director of Business Applications as required.
WHAT SHOULD BE IN YOUR BACKPACK
- 1+ years of saleforce.com administration, configuration and report authoring experience
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates self-discipline and motivation in all aspects of job performance
- Initiative and ability to handle increasing responsibility over time
- Consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance
WHAT GIVES US PURPOSE
Carnegie Learning is a leading provider of K-12 education technology, curriculum, and professional learning solutions. With the highest quality, research-based offerings for K-12 math, ELA, world languages, and more, Carnegie Learning is changing the way we think about learning and creating powerful results for teachers and students alike. At Carnegie Learning we strive to create an environment where people want to work - one where the larger team comes first, where trying new things (and sometimes failing) is encouraged, and where we pursue our mission relentlessly.
Carnegie Learning is a major disruptive force in the digital curriculum market by combining world-class research, differentiated technology, best in class content together with a world-class mission-oriented team. This is where you come in! Are you ready to do the best work of your career and shape the future of learning?
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Named a Pittsburgh Top Workplace four years in a row
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Virtual health services
- Basic life and disability insurance offered at no cost
- HSA, FSA, DCSA, and Commuter saving accounts
- 401k with company match
- Employee assistance program
- Pet and Legal services insurance
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- Variable compensation opportunities
- Business casual work environment
- Mission-driven culture
- Flexible working hours, leveraging remote capabilities
WHAT WE BELIEVE
We respect and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics, and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to collectively and more effectively address the issues that face our business and industry. Carnegie Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer.