Senior DevOps Engineer
Posted by Ryan M
We are looking for a strong engineer to:
· Own the AWS infrastructure of our core properties as part of a team. This includes Dockerized ECS and more standard EC2 based applications.
· Liason with our development, information security, and card printing facility teams.
· Understand and act as a backup for the application and network infrastructure of our manufacturing facility.
Wolfe, LLC is a successful e-commerce company in Pittsburgh, PA. We are a high-performance fintech and onlacine e-commerce company with a specialization on the $250 billion gift card market. We formerly owned GiftCards.com and grew the largest online gift card site in the world before selling it in 2016. We are re-building again under the new brands PerfectGift.com, GiftCardGranny.com and GiftYa.com and improving on what we built in the past.
Wolfe’s infrastructure is hosted in AWS and is made up of several Dockerized and EC2 based services. We support multiple API layers, administration and partner portals, websites, native apps, and more. Additionally, we have a PCI certified card plastics printing facility located in Green Tree, PA.
· Handle the management and ongoing maintenance requirements of several AWS accounts.
· Work with product managers and developers to migrate current EC2 workloads to ECS Fargate.
· Set and implement infrastructure standards.
· Documentation and monitoring.
· On-call rotation.
· You’ll also be acting as a backup for the card printing facility infrastructure. This infrastructure is a PCI Card Production compliant network, utilizing similar technologies to our AWS properties.
· This role is NOT a general IT/Help Desk role.
· 3-5 years AWS - AWS Solutions Architect a plus.
· 3-5 years working with Linux
· 1-2 years Docker experience
Our Tech Stack.
· AWS, ECS, EC2, RDS
· MySQL, Redis, Rabbit
· PHP, Sympthony
· Bitbucket Pipelines
· Ansible, Terraform
Compensation & Benefits/Perks
Compensation includes a competitive base salary, incentives, plus participation in company sale proceeds (10-15% in total go to employees on sale or profit).
Wolfe, LLC is committed to providing its employees with a benefits package providing flexibility that ensures a healthy life/work balance. The great benefits and perks, include:
· Medical, Prescription, Vision and Dental
· Generous Paid Time-Off policy
· Profit-sharing (Incentive Stock Plan) our employees have earned over $16m through this program since 2006
· 11 holidays
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Employee Recognition Program
· Charitable Donation to a Charity of YOUR Choice yearly ($250)
· Refer Friends, and if we hire them you get awarded (up to $1,000)
· Family Picnic, Holiday Party, and other employee outings
· On-site dry-cleaning pick-up service
· Flex-time Scheduling and a Telecommute Policy
· No cubicles, everyone gets a desk
· Private Health Advisory Policy for Employee and Dependents
· Brown bag sessions to keep you informed on the company/industry
If this position excites you, we urge you to apply!
Wolfe, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Wolfe, LLC does not sponsor individuals for the purpose of obtaining H-1 Visas.