Posted by Brandon Quarles
TriState Capital Bank
The IT Systems Engineer is a hands-on role responsible for supporting and building the banks IT Infrastructure with internal resources and cloud resources (Azure). The incumbent must be able to work in a team environment with our Infrastructure, Data Management, and Business Intelligence teams to be able to deliver on time sensitive projects and initiatives.
Primary Functions of the Position:
- Install and configure new hardware, software, peripherals, services, and roles in a Windows Server 2016 and 2019 environment
- Support Bank projects and initiatives by working within our project management system (Wrike)
- Monitors systems to verify the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, and key processes that support the day to day production of the bank
- Monitor systems daily and respond immediately to all system issues and/or outages
- Administering and configuring new servers and services within Microsoft Azure and an On-Premise VMWare environment
- Working with the IT Support Desk Team to resolve escalated IT Incidents (through our internal ITSM, SysAid)
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology, or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years of experience in Systems Administration and/or Cloud IT Services
- Advanced knowledge and administration of Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, WSUS, and Group Policy
- Advanced knowledge and administration of SQL Server (Azure managed and traditional)
- Advanced knowledge and administration of Microsoft Azure cloud services around VM’s, WebApps, Azure DevOps, storage, networking, and routing.
- Knowledge and administration of VMWare ESXi
- Demonstrates excellent critical thinking and problem-solving abilities; superb written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Advanced knowledge and administration of Office365/Exchange Online
- Ability to respond, when needed, 24/7 if system issues arise
- Experience in banking and/or financial services would be highly beneficial
- Ability to multitask
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to manage tight deadlines and ever-changing priorities.
- Must have strong analytical skills, with the ability to assemble and interpret data, create executive summaries, and deliver actionable business insights
TriState Capital Bank provides equal employment opportunity and advance in employment to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
TriState Capital Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.