Manager, Enterprise Applications
Posted by Brandon Quarles
TriState Capital Bank
The Enterprise Applications Manager role will manage, architect, implement, and support software and systems, including integration with customer-facing applications, proprietary in-house applications, and databases. The role requires strong technical and business acumen, with experience bringing technical solutions from conception to production. As the technical lead for applications, this position you will oversee the day-to-day operations of software development teams and manage the software development lifecycle for various applications. In addition, this position will be the first point of contact for system support.
Primary Functions of the Position:
- Manage the overall software development lifecycle for various in-house and customer-facing applications
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of multiple outsourced vendor software development teams and analysts
- Lead the architecture and technical specifications design for current/future software systems to meet the needs of the company technology roadmap
- Work closely with Project Managers, Product Managers and Stakeholders to achieve business goals
- Prioritize and monitor software problem status. Triage, delegate, and coordinate solutions within areas of software development, data management and business teams
- Other project or responsibilities, as defined by the direct manager
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or technology-related degree
- 3+ years of experience in leading professional software development projects, software developers and related software development lifecycles and methodologies
- 3+ years supporting both customer-facing and in-house applications (web and client based)
- 3+ years of experience working with various SDLC methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile (Scrum and Kanban); experienced in the use of standard Agile tools
- 3+ years of DevOps experience
- 10+ years of software development experience utilizing modern development tools and technologies – Microsoft .NET (C#), Azure Cloud, Full-Stack architecture, development, and execution
- 10+ years of SQL Server development experience
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Communities platform development (Apex preferred)
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to manage tight deadlines and ever-changing priorities.
- Must have strong analytical skills, with the ability to assemble and interpret data, create executive summaries, and deliver actionable business insights
TriState Capital Bank provides equal employment opportunity and advance in employment to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
TriState Capital Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.