Frontend / Vue.js Software Engineer
Posted by Ron Lunde
New York City, NY, USA
We know that what you say (and how you say it) matters, which is why we’ve built the most advanced online editor for job descriptions there is. Our customers (hiring teams at BuzzFeed, Oscar Health, Levi’s, and many more) use our editor to write job descriptions that are welcoming to all qualified candidates. The result is a more fair and representative hiring process for candidates across the globe. Check it out: TapRecruit.co/smart-editor
- Take ownership of and build on our codebase and platform
- Oversee the lifecycle of a project from drafting a technical specification, to releasing in production, and everything in-between
- Prototype new products and features
- Improve engineering standards by developing internal tools that will be used by the data and engineering teams
- Write code that is maintainable and includes relevant tests.
- Maintain and advocate for these standards through code review within the data and engineering teams.
This is a remote job and available to all candidates with work privileges currently residing in the United States.
- Professional experience using a modern MVC framework
- Understanding of SQL and common relational database systems
- Understanding of NoSQL and related design patterns preferred
- Familiarity with containerized development workflows
- Passion for great UI/UX and building intuitive experiences
- Desirable: Experience deploying on AWS
- Comprehensive healthcare plans
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k retirement plan
- Commuter benefits
- Remote-friendly team and open to more flexible work arrangements
TapRecruit is a small but mighty team with a big mission of democratizing opportunity for all qualified candidates. Our founders are located in New York but we’re building a team of experienced engineers, linguists and scientists from across the USA.
We care deeply about fairness (it’s our mission) so you can be ensured that your application will never be judged based on your religious belief, age, color, race, creed, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, political affiliation, ethnic origin, family status or disability.